Have an idea for a startup company? Capital Entrepreneurs is hosting a pitch contest as part of the 2012 Forward Technology Festival. Upload a 1 minute video of you pitching your biggest and boldest idea for a new startup beginning August 15. Anyone is able to vote for their favorite pitch through August 22.
The 3 pitches with the most votes will get invited to pitch in person to an experienced panel of entrepreneurs and a room full of interested people. The winners will all get a free 1 year hosting package courtesy of SupraNet, receive extremely valuable and insightful feedback on their ideas, and get a special invite to the Capital Entrepreneurs Open Social following the pitches where they’ll be introduced to the broader Madison entrepreneurial community.
Your pitch should include:
- The problem you are solving: Why would someone want your product/service?
- Your solution: What is your product/service?
- Why you can fix it: What expertise do you have to make the startup work?
The Judging Criteria:
- Potential scope/impact/value of the idea
- Feasibility of actually being able to make it happen
- Overall quality of the pitch